Computer Forensic Consultant
We are looking to enforce our team with a Computer Forensic Technology Consultant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and grow specialist forensic technology skills and achieve personal growth within a respected independent forensic audit firm. Join us to work on exciting projects in different industries.
As a Computer Forensic Technology Consultant, you will work with multiple interdisciplinary teams performing Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery), Computer Forensics, Data Analytics as well as Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact and
- document IT architectures to identify all relevant sources of information
- forensically obtain data from computers, servers and mobile devices, ensuring that the data evidential integrity is maintained
- conduct forensic analysis, data recovery and normalisation of data in preparation for review by investigators and/or legal counsel
- write code to aid data cleansing and interrogation
- carry out quantitative analysis and syntheses of complex transactional data
- provide cybersecurity support, detecting, identifying and analysing malicious IT activity or malware related matters
- consult with clients on business issues, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- contribute to engagement planning and ensure that deliverables meet work-plan objectives and quality standards
- draft reports and presentations to explain our findings
- research new data mining products, tools and techniques.
- a strong academic background in engineering,
- statistics or computer science and associated courses such as artificial intelligence
- good knowledge of English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- experience in capturing, preserving, extracting and analysing data from a variety of media, including PCs, laptops, mobile devices and file servers
- an exceptional analytical aptitude. The ability to work on accounting data is a plus
- a high level of enthusiasm, energy and personal integrity
- a strong desire to learn, innovate and find new and better ways of doing things
- the ability to work both independently and in teams
- the ability to prioritise tasks and work to extremely tight deadlines
- a concise and clear communication style
- Positive, “can do” attitude.